Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Absence

I've been away a bit, again, I know.

This time the reason is the best it could ever be. I have been devoting a lot of my time to one person, the best little girl in the world. She is special in ways I never knew existed and she makes me feel like the happiest, luckiest man in the world.

This doesn't mean that I am not writing anymore. I am, it just means that a lot of my energy is focused differently. I am tidying up a few things right now and hope to fill some of those gaps you have all been telling me about.

I have kept this a little close to my chest (yes she really is that special) but to share her now just makes my heart feel so light and bright. I have never met anyone like her. She is amazing in a billion different ways and I treasure her above all.

I had started to gush a lot more, but I'll just leave that there. Maybe it will crop up somewhere else...

20 comments:

  1. Please give us more free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you and glad you're doing fine :)
    However, we treasure your stories a lot. Maybe not in a billion ways, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reread chapter 28 of Sarah Porter today, and reflecting on your amazingly detailed style. Best erotic writing on the net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you consider MVO finished? I feel it's your best story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any news on eventual advancements on whatever you were writing on?

    It's been 4 months, again... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jason, it's almost six months now. You ok? Will there ever be new chapters? I'm still checking a few times a week. I'm just wondering if my hope is justified. Your stories (especially MVO) are the best. Ever. Even if you'll never post anything again I'll cherish the chapters you wrote. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been a year now since you last posted any kind of update... Maybe you became a Communist and poured everything in a five-year plan?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twelve months, to the day. Hope you're alright and will pop-up one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking. 18 months and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad still waiting though really starting to loose hope

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish you well Jason i just hope you will return someday. (crying)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two and a half years and counting... and waiting, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I's 1097 days now, but we won't give up on you Jason!

    ReplyDelete