Monday, 11 November 2013

Opportunity and Adventure

Where's the bloody chapters?

Yes, well may you ask. A chapter shall be posted this week, and hopefully another the week after that and then a steady stream towards the end of the year. I have just returned from my final trip of the year, so I now get to spend as much time at home, squirrelled away in my little slice of the world, as I like.

In the meantime I have been dabbling in tumblr. You can check it out at Opportunity & Adventure. It's just going to be a collection of things that I like, that pique my interest or that I spot around the place. Just starting out here but over time it will grow and maybe give you guys and girls a little insight into what tickles the fancy of my muse.

If you see anything you think I'd like, let me know and it might just make it's way up.

4 comments:

  1. So far your Tumbler is wonderful. We have the same taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Taste Jason!
    Bookmarked. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've got more than seven days in one week *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm creative like that. While editing I realised, due to the fragmentary nature of my writing recently, that I needed to redo the entire middle section of the chapter, which has probably taken longer than it did to write it initially - got to make things fit!

    ReplyDelete