Tuesday, 1 October 2013

The Sleeper Awakens

Hello Everyone

I know, I know... but I'm back :)

I did kind of drop off the face of the Earth for a little there and I promise not to do so again. Jimmy might remember a hiatus I took once before but that was something entirely different.

There have been a few draws upon my time, both familial and professional, but the waters have calmed and it looks like smooth sailing ahead. I have to travel again in two weeks and then once more in November, but after that my time is my own.

I have been writing a little and when I get around to editing it, I hope to have a little something for everyone. To get back into the swing of things I have just been following my muse and she is a rather chaotic minx. I have something of each of my current stories and something new as well so watch this space :)

Thanks to everyone for their emails. If you asked something specific I will get back to you.

9 comments:

  1. *Jimmy puts "Reported Missing" posters back in cupboard* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you are back, you just made my day, I certainly wish you all the best. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you post again!

    > have to travel again in two weeks and then once more in November,
    > but after that my time is my own

    I sincerely hope you mean "my VERY own" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sticking around during the quiet time. I'm hoping to have some stuff up quite soon. My muse, ever fickle minx that she is, has purred into overdrive thanks in part to a friend, so it's blue skies above and sun on my arms, strength in my stride and hope in my squeaky clean eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to your muse and your friend we are hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will have been a long wait - but with your stories the wait is always worth it.

    ReplyDelete