Monday, 28 January 2013

Stormy Weather



Just thought I would let everyone know that, yes I was in the middle of Ex-Tropical Cyclone Oswald.

The mountain was hit fairly hard, but my little section emerged relatively unscathed. A couple of trees down in my yard, but well away from the house, and a crack in my water tank has seen me as one of the lucky ones. All I can say is that I am glad that it was an ex-cyclone. 

I’m writing from work as I’ve been without power for three days and it looks like it will take another two at least to get reconnected, but I am one of 250,000 so at least I’m not alone. Back to normal soon, hopefully.

6 comments:

  1. Good to know your OK in spite of the mishaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some time if you can I would like to see how the Mitchell and Murphy's Handler do with them like in chapter 32 were you have

    "She liked to slap Mitch’s tits though. It was understandable, they were a great feature and Sarah thought they attracted the handler’s interest because they were so much bigger than her own."

    I like to see more of how of what Mitchell and Murphy's Handler do to them. And at one point Mitchell asked sarah to eat her pussy I don't know if you showed that or I have not got to that point but I would like to see that.

    I love your story keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Civilisation is restored to you soon. Glad you were relatively unscathed.
    I will second Aaron's suggestion that we learn more about Sarah's lovely Classmates and the ordeals they must endure. I love reading an exploration of the conflict between sympathy and arousal amongst these slave sisters in suffering. Also exploring how the unlimited power of the handlers awakens their creative sadism over their charges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please.. Cant wait for "my very own" next chapter..
    Need to read more of Katie (Kitty)story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Story updates are always eagerly anticipated, but regular readers and loyal fans of yours know you have had a tumultuous year. It would mean even more to us to simply know you are okay. Just a simple word or two will suffice. Continue to wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more nor phrase it better :)

      All the best.

      Delete