Thursday, 6 September 2012

Milk & Honey Update



Part two of MVO has been added. I have simply attached this to the bottom of the previous post as I don’t really want to split these parts into separate chapters. If you have already read part 1, just do a page search for the * and jump to where part 2 starts.

Part 3 is coming along but my computer has decided to pack it in, final straw was when I lost an hour’s work on MVO when it crashed yet again. So it is off to the shop for that and a short hiatus for my writing.

Thanks so much for all the feedback. I appreciate it more than I can put into words.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. It was worth the wait. But now I long for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully your computer will be back in no time so that you can feed the hungry crowd your tales. Any idea when we can read about that delicious little slut that is Sarah Porter? I can't wait to see her learning how to please her superiors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the update.

    Hope you are up and running soon.

    Also waiting hungrily for your next installment.

    ReplyDelete