Tuesday, 4 September 2012

As Promised :)

The first part of chapter 21 of My Very Own is up. As I have mentioned before, this chapter is going to be a little longer than usual so I am going to post up the parts as I finish them and add the new parts to the end as I go - I shan't be adding new posts and calling them part 1, part 2 etc. I just find this to be a little messy.

I hope you haven't missed the Katie and Lauren too much.

I have had some serious computer issues of late - windows dying and causing the loss of an entire writing session (400 words lost to the ether) as well as some crazy BSODs and freezes. I seem to have fixed the word problem, now for the other two. My technical ability (and my good friend google) don't seem to be able to help me on this one so my computer may just be heading to the shop in the very near future.

Fingers crossed it won't impact too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment