Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Forget Me Not


Ah, I’m not really going senile just yet, but I did forget to pop an update here to let everyone know that chapters for Sarah Porter’s Schooldays and Pentonbridge Pig have been added to their respective blogs. Sometimes my brain doesn’t work quite the way I want it to.

I know a lot of people are anxiously awaiting the latest chapter of MVO but it might be a little while yet. I am working on it, and it is around a third done, but I just have a lot on my plate at the moment.

::Edit::

If, over the last week or so I haven't managed to get back to an email, don't be shy, remind me - especially if you asked a question. As with everything lately, my inbox is getting busier and there is a chance, just a chance mind you, that I may have missed you. I have had to do a little sorting and now everything is a little more manageable and I should be able to get to everyone a little better.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your hard work. I Hope things settle down a bit for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the effort you put in your work, and cant thank you enough for it.

    I hope that everything goes well for you, you really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your new house.

    Loved the latest instalments of SPS and PP - as always leave me thirsting for more.

    ReplyDelete