I've had a few different questions asked over the last couple of weeks and thought it might be a good time to clear a few things up:
- Yes I am looking for a submissive at the moment
- No I am not looking for anything virtual. I'm not interested in anything long distance or strictly online. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on point of view, I am a very tactile person, I really need to feel and touch and be right there with the person I am with, I just don't have the time or inclination for an online relationship that has no intention of moving forward
- My published stories were written in this order: Pentonbridge Pig, Sarah Porter's Schooldays and then My Very Own. Pig was started many years ago but I took a long hiatus from writing. I started writing again this year. I wrote 39 chapters of SPS and then jumped on to MVO.
- No, none of my stories are being abandoned. I shall be doing my best to juggle my writing and keep them all going at once.
- I am male *gasp* - sorry but I don't get this one, I just pay attention, I notice and absorb things, I love women and love to study them, it's how I know so much about them, but really any guy should :)
- I am Australian, no we don't spell funny we spell correctly!