Sunday, 11 September 2011

Chapter 11 and Story Requests

Hey Everyone

Chapter 11 of My very Own is up and yes, it is long. I couldn't really find a natural break :)

I haven't had a lot of time to write lately, and new chapters might be a little slower in coming as I am currently house-hunting. A lot of my time is spent looking at houses, both online and in person but I think I am close now, narrowing down. Once the process is over and I'm settled, things should get back to normal.

Thanks for all the feedback, it really is important. Knowing there are people not only reading, but hanging out for new chapters, is an amazing feeling.
 
I have received quite a few requests to write stories for people. I would love to make everyone happy and write them all. Alas I simply don't have the time. With the projects I already have running, and a few new stories in various stages of development, I can't make any promises. That doesn't mean I won't get around to them, so don't worry about sending the requests through. If I like the idea, or feel I can do it justice, I take notes, work an outline and pop it in my project folder. Who knows when the fancy for that particular story will take me and I will work it through.

It is amazing that you think of me for these projects, it really is. Even more than a nice review, such requests let me know I am doing something right.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog, since I'm a bit of an afficionado of your writings...
    Still must write a "review" on the Library for your latest stories, but that will happen in the shortest delay...
    Keep your muse whispering, Jason...
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jimmy. Your review of Pentonbridge Pig, well the fact that you remembered the story from so long ago, meant a lot. I'll keep trying to live up to everyone's expectations.

    ReplyDelete